Wildcat Forum banner

Need some opinions and fairly quickly.

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  WICKEDX 
#1 ·
Trying to make it to WWW and need a rear axle. Rhino or Demon? I have rhinos in the front, and while they are better than stock, i have still managed to break 3. . Is anyone running the Demon axles? Are the as good or better than rhino?

PS if you say Turner Cycle axles, PayPal me some money to buy them with lol. As much as I'd love to have them, I'm not forking out that much anytime soon on the cat.

#3 ·
l'M STILL RUN STOCK AXLES ON MY 4X LIMITED WILDCAT. I HAVE NEVER BROKE A STOCK AXLES.

#9 ·
I got ahold of warthog axles through facebook. The prices are a just a little steeper than the Rhino's. For the 2 fronts its $549, and they will send me the rears for "free". They are supposed to be sending me more info on the axles tomorrow or Tuesday. Any questions you guy want me to ask while I am talking to them? I am more than likely going to give them a try unless anyone has heard anything bad about them. I looked on the PoPo forum for reviews and didn't see much there either. Worst comes to worst I have a full set of spare chromo axles for less than $600.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.