Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any dealers west of the Rockies receive one yet? Once the truck is past Salt Lake City, Utah, there's nothing really stopping it until Sacramento, California. Hurry the eF up!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I heard just i little bit ago that a dealer in rifle Colorado got one not sure if its true yet because my dealer should of had it before them if anyone is going to buy it don't buy from them they want full msrp + at least 1000. they are the diggest Joke of a dealer the got a 2011 1000 atv and still want full retail

·
Registered
752 Posts
It confirmed there is one in rifle Colorado and it is number 23 and i think the dealer is so selfish they won't even think about selling it

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Any dealers west of the Rockies receive one yet? Once the truck is past Salt Lake City, Utah, there's nothing really stopping it until Sacramento, California. Hurry the eF up!
My dealer said they are suppose to get 2 of the 3 that they preordered next week and I'm 70 miles north of SLC in UT. They only ordered 4 for themselves so they don't get one of these first ones.

Just my luck, mines the one that's not coming yet. 2 black ones next week and my green one 3 or 4 week later

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealer said they are suppose to get 2 of the 3 that they preordered next week and I'm 70 miles north of SLC in UT. They only ordered 4 for themselves so they don't get one of these first ones.

Just my luck, mines the one that's not coming yet. 2 black ones next week and my green one 3 or 4 week later
Cool to know that they are expecting them in numbers so early. That bodes well for all of us pre-orders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts