Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am officially a proud new owner of a 2015 Sport XT. Picking it up on Saturday and am REALLY looking forward to eating some left over turkey and riding all weekend.
I've spent a lot of time here on the forum as a guest and value everybody's opinions and insight about these machines. To be honest, I originally started looking into getting a RZR. Everybody where I ride, rides a RZR of some sort and EVERYBODY advised me to ONLY get a 2011 or newer RZR. Soon after I started my research, and learning more about the Arctic Cats ,I quickly became impressed. Your reviews, positive posts, and general praise about the machines (getting a great deal on a '15 helped too. Wish it was a Blk limited but....) helped me make my decision.
I can't wait to show up this weekend with the AC. Hope it doesn't let me down! I'll never hear the end of it from the Crew!!!!

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome again, Rocketdog22. Congrats on your Sport. Look into harnesses and a harness bar as soon as possible.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums & Wildcat Family - Those leftover 15's ltd are pretty cheap from MLS down in Ky - They ship nationwide too - Me I"m also in NY and making the trip down to them when I get my Ltd.. Congrats and enjoy your new machine!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Congrats on your new ride n welcome to the cat family... Try to take it easy on the Polaris's this weekend... LOL Nice color by the way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts