Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought a new belt off Amazon for my 2014 Wildcat trail. I went by the exact part number and it says it was AC brand. I got it and it's wayyyy smaller than the one that was already on it. Did I buy the wrong one or is the one I have on it too big? The size difference is way off so I feel like the smaller one isn't the correct one. Inside belt in the picture is the new belt I bought. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts
what is the belt part # you had for the trail?...
0823-421 or 0823-497?

• OEM Arctic Cat Textron 14-18 Wildcat Trail & Sport Drive Belt 0823-421 0823-497

·
Administrator
27,656 Posts
Amazon is getting a bad reputation as of late. A lot of knock offs, and even counterfeit parts. It used to be a great place to shop, but I rarely use them anymore. I suggest going to Rocky Mountain ATV for OEM belts.

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts
those belt sizes aren't even close...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I thought I'd give it a shot through Amazon but I'm pretty sure that's the last time I will and I think I used the -497 belt. I'll just see if I can return it and get it somewhere else. I've been trying to find a good place to get an OEM belt so I might give rocky mtn a try

what is the belt part # you had for the trail?...
0823-421 or 0823-497?

• OEM Arctic Cat Textron 14-18 Wildcat Trail & Sport Drive Belt 0823-421 0823-497

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts
on the belt you rec'd what number is on the ribbed side?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts