Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A torn acl last fall and turning 50 thought id take a friends advice and get a cage....:ugh2: bought a limited trail been spending$ a bit on it put 800 miles or 60 hours on it this winter thing has been a blast no issues really ....except needs springs and a bit taller tire no sno-bike but nice to spend the winter with the wife along too..looking for tires rite now and springs bandits are priced rite and the 27'' tire sounds about rite gearing and all things considered:cool:...

·
Administrator
27,615 Posts
Welcome logman, congrats on the Trail. Look into harnesses and a harness bar as soon as possible. Any questions, ask away

·
Administrator
27,615 Posts
where is a good place to purchase Harnesses at..?
Welcome Big Red. Many of our supporting vendors sell them. Click on the forum tab, and scroll down to see them. You'll need to decide if you want 2 inch or 3 inch wide harnesses. They also come in 3 different closing types. The tried and true racing latch set up, the cam style, and the automotive style. I prefer, and recommend the latch style. I run the UTV Inc 3 inch wide harnesses. Any other questions , ask away. Stop by the new members area and start a thread so members can meet you.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome logman and big red like the saying goes with age comes a cage I'm right with ya. Congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to forum logman, congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the fourm logman, it already sounds like your enjoying the new ride! Montana is one of the places I want to go ride one day!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums & Wildcat Family. Like folks have mentioned harnesses are safer and much more comfortable. PRP sells, MLS sells and quite a few others sell them here. Look forward to seeng pics of the machine.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to that time in your life where you regret teasing the adults when they complained of joint pain!

DSCF3140.JPG

Reactions: raynmary and logman

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Welcome logman and big red like the saying goes with age comes a cage I'm right with ya. Congrats on the new ride
With age comes the wisdom and common sense to know that having fun doesnt mean you have to be uncomfortable and beating yourself apart while doing it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts