Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over President's Weekend I reported that I flipped my Wildcat end over end at 50mph. Well here is the end results after I have replaced the cage and added more to it than I ever wanted to. The company who built my cage is Podium Prep Services in Hemet, CA they build many different things and have extensive experience in the offroad racing industry. Jason is the owner who I dealt with and can be reached at 951-906-3942. He definitly took care of me. I showed him some pictures of things I liked and he gave me ideas on how to make them better and we went from there. The cage is built from all chromoly tubing and aluminium paneling. the roof and doors got finished off with a carbon fiber looking inner liner on the inside.

P1010513.jpg P1010514.jpg P1010512.jpg

He definitly does clean work and is fairly priced.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Not Bad, looks pretty good

Are those the original doors that you just re-skinned or are they all new 9ncluding frame???

Do the door still latch the same????

Mike

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
love it!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The doors are essentially the stock doors. We pulled off the plastics and added a lower bar to the frame and then skinned it with aluminum. Came out pretty clean. They do still use the stock latch and we no longer have a rubbing problem.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looks great, Brt !!! I love the way the doors came out.....Could you give us some more pic's of everything??

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I think I see the strategy here . . .. . very gently damage Wildcat . .. . . . explain to wifey that Wildcat needs repair or else all fun must cease . . . . . may as well fix it better than it was . . . . door is open for major improvements!

I like it!

:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts