Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple pics of my new cat with cage, led light bar, seats and crow harnesses. ive had it for two weeks now and havent even driven it exept in the parking lot, gotta get the sand tire thing figured out. the cage is rolled and 2" lower than stock. seats are corbeau baja xp. got them mounted about 1.5" lower than stock. had to remove the quick release and latch pin to lower them. you have to remove just one nut to take the seats out now. 5 point crows and used the existing cross bar under the radiator for the shoulder straps. with the seats lower the angle is perfect. 40" led bar off ebay from MandR $600, seems to put off a ton of light. cant wait to drive it now!

·
Registered
945 Posts
More of a flat top guy, but your rolled cage looks nice, Chase, and I love the seats!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haven't got the final bill for everything yet, will let you know $. The seats are perfect in this thing. Lots of room in the wildcat for mounting aftermarket seats.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Is the cage a full scratch build or modified? I really like it and the idea of lowering the cage. I'm probably going to need to do it to get it in my toy hauler.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Is the cage a full scratch build or modified? I really like it and the idea of lowering the cage. I'm probably going to need to do it to get it in my toy hauler.

You might not have a problem. I have an older 25' narrow body (8') Sierra toyhauler, it has a 6' bunk in the rear that doesn't go up. Even with the whip pointing upward slightly, it cleared no problem with room to spare.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have like 65" under the queen bed. I lowered the cage on my rzr s by 6" and with maxxis bighorns mounted up I need to compress the suspension by 1/2" to get it to fit under. With the stock maxxis tires it clears no problem, by 1/2".

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Wildcat sits much lower than any RZR, if you crammed a RZR in there then the Wildcat will go in easily with plenty of room to spare, at least height wise.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts