Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuel pump relay v low,great! 2 days before event.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
How Long From Last Start Maybe Batt Alittle Low

·
Registered
945 Posts
FOM brought up a a good point in the above post.....I know that if I do not run the Prowler for a week....maybe even a little less, the battery is low, also with our cold weather. Think I'd check this just to see what the voltage is and then go from there.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If u hold down the two buttons on speedo,it will go in diag mode shows u ,volts,tps,fuel,tack,speed,temp, maybe some other stuff,volts r fine this is pretty cool if yall didn't know this now u do.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I always leave my stuff on a battery tender. I know the battery is under the plastic but you can run a remote pigtail to somewhere easy to get to and just plug it up.

Reactions: Full Of Mud

·
Registered
945 Posts
Me too....use to use a 1amp...was told that was not enough, so I got a 2amp....we'll see.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You seem to get all the cool codes! I'm not sure that is a good thing though................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think his codes are stemming from wet connections and overuse of a pressure washer! lol

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I think his codes are stemming from wet connections and overuse of a pressure washer! lol
I think so too. Weatherpack connectors are pretty good but they are not meant to keep out high pressure water. Maybe he should go through all his connectors and make sure they are dry and after that coat/fill them all with dielectric grease.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dielectric grease all plugs I could find before 1st ride.that's what I though also .

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I pressure washed my Prowler 100 times and never had any codes come up on the gauge. Hell, I'm not even sure they flashed any codes, but I do know the engine icon, or battery icon flashed if there was a problem.................

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe its the die electric grease causing the problems,never had a problem on any other machines iv greased in the past.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Go back over them and make sure you seated them all nice and tight with no bent or pushed out pins and that you didn't miss any that could be giving you grief. The fact that you are having electrical issues after having messed with the electrical connections and having pressure washed the vehicle is just a little more than coincidence.

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts