Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Arctic Cat website shows a new demo ride event on December 10 & 11 at the Campbell Ranch, Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Campbell Ranch
4066 Chemehuevi Blvd
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
928-486-3553

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Well that will definitely be closer for some of the Cali guys who missed the Glamis ride..................

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah, a bit closer, and I have a house out there as well. Wasn't looking forward to 16 hours of driving for a demo ride. Atleast now I can make a weekend out of it instead of a turn n burn run.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Due to the Havasu Demo., they have, again, extended the Early Ride until Dec. 12th.
Added dates to demo events is good for those that want a chance to "demo" one, but it leaves me wondering if the interest and/or deposits so far received has been less then what AC had anticipated...I'd be curious as to how many AC has actually sold? and I wonder how many dealers have actually sold the "10 unit" number.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Added dates to demo events is good for those that want a chance to "demo" one, but it leaves me wondering if the interest and/or deposits so far received has been less then what AC had anticipated...I'd be curious as to how many AC has actually sold? and I wonder how many dealers have actually sold the "10 unit" number.
I can't speak to sales/order totals, but can affirm that they confirmed today that the Early Ride orders will be deducted from our stock order. So, if a dealer ordered 10 and took 3 Early Rides, he will get seven stock units.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
They obviously have tightly budgeted this thing, looks like peeps either get on board first thing or the wait for the second batch might be lengthy . . . . . ... . .

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Personally, I think the best sales approach would be to get them into the dealers as soon as possible!!!

I'm kinda expecting to hear that the "Early Ride Program" will be extended again and will be in Karachi Pakistan next!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I can't speak to sales/order totals, but can affirm that they confirmed today that the Early Ride orders will be deducted from our stock order. So, if a dealer ordered 10 and took 3 Early Rides, he will get seven stock units.
The guy from the factory told me that they have about 430 deposits I believe. He said they are still taking early deposits until about the end of the month. He also said that they will start production slowly to make sure quality control is good, and then ramp it up to 50-60 Wildcats per day. he said they should have no problem having regular floor stock units to the dealers in March sometime.........

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
The guy from the factory told me that they have about 430 deposits I believe. He said they are still taking early deposits until about the end of the month. He also said that they will start production slowly to make sure quality control is good, and then ramp it up to 50-60 Wildcats per day. he said they should have no problem having regular floor stock units to the dealers in March sometime.........
Mmmm If They Started Production After Thanksgiven As Reported The 430 of Us Should Be Getting Ours Some Time This Week :cool:
Not Sure What Guy You Talk To At Cat But Hope Hes Right

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Mmmm If They Started Production After Thanksgiven As Reported The 430 of Us Should Be Getting Ours Some Time This Week :cool:
Not Sure What Guy You Talk To At Cat But Hope Hes Right
Well the first 225 will goto the dealers. And I am guessing its gonna be less than half that production for awhile until they get the QC and new processes down pat. But he did seem like once they get going, they will be shipping some sooner than some of us previously thought. he did say the pre-orders will still be in February sometime though..........

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
WOW - that is a huge disparity: from 50-60 units a day at peak, down to pre-orders not fulfilled until February. Do not misinterpret this as questioning your information, Dent, but I'm drawing a strange conclusion here. Even if the manufacturer snail paced that original production to 10 units a day - 1/5th of capacity, that would fulfill the dealer demo orders by mid December. What are they going to do after that, go on an extended Christmas break?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Guess we Will Have To See
Must Be Pick On Dent Day lol
Alls Good:cool:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Yeah, I thought the math was off too, but that is what the factory rep told me. Who knows if they are even running yet. I was mostly asking him to find out when the dealers would get their floor units, because I read somewhere that it might be as late as May. He told me that it should be March, and that's when he went into their production numbers and dates. Maybe they are off for the holidays. I have no idea................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts