Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talked to arctic cat and they informed me that production has started. and should start seeing some arriving mid december !!!!!!!!!!

( these are dealer floor models by the way)

·
Registered
508 Posts
I will be glad to see one and see what exactly the production units will have.

·
Registered
686 Posts
as i have stated and others now, the dealer demo units that will be delivered first will be the same as the pre-production models. the actual consumer production models are not hitting the floors for a while.

·
Registered
64 Posts
help

airdam, my dealer told me that i was getting the first wildcat that they get,my dealer said that AC does not want them to sale the first one but my dealer said they cant afford to just sit on it. now my question is, should i not take that first one. should i tell them i dont want the first one. if they are going to be two different bikes then i dont want it. any help would be great, thanks jason

·
Registered
508 Posts
There is about a 0% possibility they would sell you or could sell you anything other than whats going to be the finished product. The reason AC would want a dealer to keep the first one they get is so if customers come in wanting to see one in person it would be there for them to look at. Its not uncommon for maunfacturers to do that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
airdam, my dealer told me that i was getting the first wildcat that they get,my dealer said that AC does not want them to sale the first one but my dealer said they cant afford to just sit on it. now my question is, should i not take that first one. should i tell them i dont want the first one. if they are going to be two different bikes then i dont want it. any help would be great, thanks jason
I made an agreement with my dealer, up front, that I get first pick, but that I am only obligated to take one of the first ten that he receives.

·
Registered
986 Posts
as i have stated and others now, the dealer demo units that will be delivered first will be the same as the pre-production models. the actual consumer production models are not hitting the floors for a while.
You may very well be right, but if I was a dealer, there is no way I would pay arctic cat for a detuned or non complete unit that I would be stuck with permanently because no one would want it, as some day there will be enough in stock to have floor models, and you would have this one un-sellable turd. That would be bad business, not to mention, the motor lack of performance cost dealers deposits and sales at little Sahara ride event, if they put the same model in stores, no one is going to deposit or buy until the industry verifies the detuned theory. If its true I feel sorry for dealers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts