Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from bama here. I dont own a WC just yet. Im actually debating between a WC or a RZR XP. I have been doing my reaserch on the xp and now hope to learn a good bit about the WC. I do like the look of the WC better. I will be mainly mountain trail ridding and hunting. I plan on ridding a WC in April. Have to wait till then cause I work in Afghanistan as a contractor(mechanic) and that is the next time I will be home. I keep hearing a lot about how the WC is under powered for what it is but this is also coming for a rzr forum. So hope to get better answer's here.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Oh, you have a lot of reading on that subject, lbsracing!!!!! Also, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
i have the xp and the wildcat for dune xp for trail and hunting wildcat get the wildcat you will be happy welcome to the zoo

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
so much i love about my cat, but the poor turning radius is not something i had taking into consideration. the power is NOT horrible, its just not a rip snorting and it sounds like power is not gonna be easy to come by. but the suspension is a dream, jumps feel like you never left the ground. its got tons of potential as soon as somebody figures out how to actually get the power to the ground. personally a brand new clutch setup that backshifts will probably get it done.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would get the WC for what you want to do. My WC performs awesomely on the mountain trails I ride on, but so do my buddies XP's. Both are great machines but in my opinion the WC lower center of gravity, roomier cockpit , and awesome suspension make for a more enjoyable trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts