Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love offroad and intrigued by the Wildcat. Like what I see. Thought I'd hang out here and learn a bit before making a move.

(Playing with the idea of doing some "stock" UTV racing. Did the 2007 Baja 1000 in a Jeep. Think it might be fun in a UTV like the Wildcat.)

Thanks in advance for ya'lls postings at it helps me figure out "which end of the box is up" in the SxS world. - M.G.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will learn soon enough that I am not the informative one. They just let me hang around for my humor.......

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome from So Cal

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome ... Im in Gilbert but Live on Queen Creek ... Crazy
Crazy... I live in Gilbert but work in TX!

(Are those your Wildcat and Polaris builds at the UTV site? Very nice. Interesting how the A-arm pivot points are reinforced with a bolt-on. The Wilcat cage doen't look as extensive as the Polaris. ....so many questions. I'd love to talk with you sometime and see you rig!)

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Crazy... I live in Gilbert but work in TX!

(Are those your Wildcat and Polaris builds at the UTV site? Very nice. Interesting how the A-arm pivot points are reinforced with a bolt-on. The Wilcat cage doen't look as extensive as the Polaris. ....so many questions. I'd love to talk with you sometime and see you rig!)
Come on over some time the fabshop is in Gilbert Too Johnny 602-284-2430

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, guys.

(Think I'll head over to the Bass Proshop today and see the Wildcat first time in the flesh. Clerk says they have ten of 'em on the showroom floor.)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts