Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

My husband and I current have an '08 Polaris RZR and enjoy riding every chance we get. We travel to Ride Royal Blue in Tennessee a couple times a year and ususally meet friends there from other states like Georgia, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, etc. that we met through prcforum.com . We have been members of that forum (and board members) and have owned Polaris products (quads, Ranger, RZR) since 2005.

Glad to be here and hope to get to know lots of people to ride with from here!

The WildCat looks like a awesome machine and we can't wait to get our RZR sold and get one maybe closer to fall!

~Lynette

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome! Finally another woman on the board!!

This board is very informative, once you sift through the boys and their testosterone! LOL!!

Reactions: Meow

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas!!
What part of Ohio are you from? I grew up near Steubenville, can't wait to retire and move back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! Finally another woman on the board!!

This board is very informative, once you sift through the boys and their testosterone! LOL!!
I'm used to that. On the other forum we were a part of I became known as "den mom" because I would take care of organizing our group rides, dinners when we were together, etc. Basically had to keep the boys organized. LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Las Vegas!!
What part of Ohio are you from? I grew up near Steubenville, can't wait to retire and move back.
Born and raised in East Liverpool until HS, then Brilliant. After marriage-Columbus and now Mount Vernon.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Welcome. I recently bought a wildcat and also live in Ohio. I have a cabin and some property in Kentucky. If you ever want to ride with another wildcat you guys could check out my property

Reactions: Meow

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome. I recently bought a wildcat and also live in Ohio. I have a cabin and some property in Kentucky. If you ever want to ride with another wildcat you guys could check out my property
Thanks for the invite. We may have to take you up on your offer some time. As you know, there are not many places to ride in Ohio so we travel a lot to ride. Hoping to have a cat by the end of the year if all goes well.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome Meow.....glad to have you and hubby on board!!!!

And rf4......watch it, I resemble that statement.........LOL LOL LOL

Reactions: rf4

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Thanks for the invite. We may have to take you up on your offer some time. As you know, there are not many places to ride in Ohio so we travel a lot to ride. Hoping to have a cat by the end of the year if all goes well.
I always went to Indiana to offroad before I got my property.
You can come with the RZR if you want to come before you get the Wildcat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts