Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Pick up my first SXS it’s a 14’ trail with 1050 miles for $6000 and I love it! Just ordered bandit springs ( came in ), SuperATV front frame brace , SuperATV long arm kit ( hoping it doesn’t take too long to come in ), 14” bead locks and 30’s and a dalton clutch kit. Hoping to get these on then save up for the power steering and full doors. My current mods are stereo, full and half windshields, front/rear bumpers, warm winch, roof and aftermarket wheels and 26’s. The wheels will hopefully be forsale when my new ones come in!

·
Administrator
27,972 Posts
Welcome MChoptij, I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day.

Reactions: Adirondack Man

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
hey hollywood...check out the harnesses and harness bar in the pics...he knew all about you...haaaaa...

Reactions: mtgott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yes it does have the harnesses and harness bar! I will be investing in rock sliders too

·
Administrator
27,972 Posts
Do you recommend any of the harnesses from here:
Welcome Daniel. Well, first I recommend that you don't put up links of Non Supporting Vendors. It's against site rules. I had to delete the link.

Harnesses come in a variety of styles / colors. 2" or 3" wide. With shoulder padding or without. 3 types of closures, tried and true racing style latch / clasp, the auto style, and the csm lock style. I don't recommend the auto or csm lock as they can and do jam with dirt, and then won't open or close. You have to pour water on them to loosen the dirt. Jamming closed in an emergency (think fire) isn't a good thing. But many members have them. Check Supporting Vendor UTV Inc.'s site, they have the 3", shoulder padding, and latch / clasp. I've run them on every SXS (5) I've owned.

Reactions: Everoystat
1 - 11 of 11 Posts