Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome aboard ronc!! Ray is a great member and you guys should have some fun times riding together.

Reactions: raynmary

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Welcome to the box

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome to the litter box ronc congrats on the new trail I think you will enjoy it very much

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the site, you have a beautiful machine!! Are you getting a new cage like Ray's?
He's thinking about it, but would go a different or opposite colors as mine, for now we are going to take my old cage and modify it a bit and see what we come up with.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Do you have yours yet?

Nope we are heading down this friday and will be at MLS 1st thing Saturday morning, I'm going to try and get a couple pic's of our machines together at MLS and will post them. I'd like to get Ron and myself with Mark in the picture also and post it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ron, congrats on the new cat.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the cat family!!! Do not do any donuts right away get used to your machines 1st... Lol We need to see a lot of photo's of both of your sxs's

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome ronc. Congrats on your upcoming Trail. Look into harnesses and a harness bar.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey Ron,
See you at Windrock!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm a friend raynmary on the site, will be picking up my new trail SE with Ray on 3/19 from MLS, can't wait to meet up with some of you at WindRock!

Welcome to the Wildcat Forum.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts