Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Welcome Ballistic17, congrats. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. If you have any questions just ask.

Reactions: Ballistic17

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
welcome to the forum ballistic17...nice looking ride...can't say i'm missing all the piled up white stuff though...be safe out there...

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Welcome neighbor!! Nice looking ride! We have quite a few members from MN on here. I'd like to invite you to our get together we have out in the Black Hills in June. It's an awesome riding experience and everyone has a great time getting to know new people and seeing old friends. Here's a link to the information if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. Hope to see you there. https://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/wildcat-rides-meets-events/94537-2020-black-hills-meet.html

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome neighbor!! Nice looking ride! We have quite a few members from MN on here. I'd like to invite you to our get together we have out in the Black Hills in June. It's an awesome riding experience and everyone has a great time getting to know new people and seeing old friends. Here's a link to the information if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. Hope to see you there.
Thanks. I'll check it out

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the group fellow Minnesotan, the trip dspete05 mentioned is definitely a lot of fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts