Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while now since your thread on the new YXZ has been so active. I don't have the rhino any more and just been surfing the forums trying to find what will suit my needs.

Kevin

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Been lurking for a while now since your thread on the new YXZ has been so active. I don't have the rhino any more and just been surfing the forums trying to find what will suit my needs.

Kevin
Welcome kmb760. Hey Kevin! So, do you like the Yamaha? Do you know there is a forum? YXZtalk.com. Lots of great threads, pics, videos, and a lot of us bounce back and forth.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Welcome kmb760. Hey Kevin! So, do you like the Yamaha? Do you know there is a forum? YXZtalk.com. Lots of great threads, pics, videos, and a lot of us bounce back and forth.
I see you already know about the other site, LOL! Just saw your name over there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know about the other sites. I guess i just like to absorb a lot of the info here... You'll never see me as a top poster

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
So what are your "needs" ? Where you plan on riding ... family size, what you want from your sxs, high speed, reliability, etc. ???

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Welcome! What area of SoCal? Where do you ride and what type of terrain do you like?

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Welcome!!! I second Franks comment. We do have a great group here and an excellent Moderator, ( no I'm not a brown noser), that keeps things flowing nicely. I was over on the Yamaha forum until after the release, but this is home for me. Glad to have you aboard. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! What area of SoCal? Where do you ride and what type of terrain do you like?
We started out in Ocotillo and have now moved on to primarily Glamis. I had a rotax rhino and am trying to find what's going to be best now

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Glamis ? I'd look at the 2 turbo's out or yxz with intention of adding turbo. I wouldn't really consider anything else out currently. JMO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts