Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Matt. I'm in Ky. Looks like they finally created a true sport sxs! I placed my money down today and can't wait!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Matt,
Welcome to the forum and have fun looking around. There are a lot of great guys on here and I am sure you will feel right at home. Enjoy your Wildcat when you get it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
welcome from oklahoma

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from Arizona i'm a new guy here also but seems like a bunch of great people and we all share the same interest.
Good times to be had by all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
new guy SXS

I've been very lucky in owning some pretty fun toys. I've been a dune buggy guy for years then went out and bought a teryx after all the hype. It was boring. It would go anywhere but was just to slow. Not enough power and unstable as all get out sideways. Awesome ride for just cruising or utilty. Still have it. My brother bought one at the same time and over the years we put suspension, pistons, cams, everything you can think of. Its awesome but the money spent $$$$$$$$$. Hopefully the wild cat will better ALOT better. More like a new dirt bike and lot less like a gator. I'm already seeing upgrades no matter how awesome it is. You can never have enough, but the wild cat will be a lot better platform to start with in my opinion for two simple reasons. The suspension, and most of all i think seating position. Nobody has talked much about that yet but after owning several race cars on and off road that is most important especially on a small light vehicle. I have a fab shop of my own so it will see a roll cage and tree bars before it leaves the house and some more chassis protection items. I will do my best to show you guys all my upgrades and i hope to see yours to. New machine new ideas all of us first lucky owners should be in for a treat. Not only riding it but the fun of modifing it! Thanks guys for the hello this should be intresting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts