Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time post, I have been a member for a while but just watching, I have driven just about everything off road with Two, three and four wheels, drove the WildCat at Barstow and put my money down that night. Now here I am sold my current toys and playing the waiting game like everybody else.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome, I am in the same boat, just waiting

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that blows for me

How is it i give my money three months ago and my dealer cant tell me when other then early Jan?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin......relax there grass hopper........all in good time!:veryhappy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Where are you picking yours up from? Im from Seal Beach. I went out to Berts cause it seemed like they would be most likely to get them. Supposed to be getting 20 on Monday. I have my deposit down and waiting like everyone else.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The salesman claimed 20. He said the owner ordered them under the sales staff's names so they could get more. Supposedly all green though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Fresno Calif. Clawson Motor sports got 10 in on Thursday. From what they told me 6 have been sold. First time I have seen one up close.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome all you WILDCAT Waiters lol Here's one for all of you I put my money down August 9th I knew from the first time i saw it it would be awsome and yes iam still waiting 6 months now and still waiting. can anyone beat that wait time

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome from saskatchewan canada , still waiting on a my black wc......... dealer says within couple of weeks.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts