Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome liftedranger. Congrats on your Trail. I recommend harnesses, and a harness bar as some of your first mods. There is a sticky note in the Trail section, with problems, fixes, and mods. Worth a read. Any questions, ask away.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hey guys i'm from northern wv. And i just got my wildcat trial xt last week. So far i've got 135 on her and i've been enjoying it.
Welcome to the wildcat site,I'm also from W.V.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone.
I've been lurking here for months. Doing my research before i bought. It was either a wildcat or a rzr 50". My other half always liked the wildcat. And I happened to get a real good deal on a 2015.

I knew what to expect when at 10 miles the shocks started squeaking and the sway bar started thumping. An hour in my garage and it was taken care of.

Now i'm trying to decide which windshield and bumper i want to go with.

And Hollywood that stuff is already on the way ;)

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Thanks everyone.
I've been lurking here for months. Doing my research before i bought. It was either a wildcat or a rzr 50". My other half always liked the wildcat. And I happened to get a real good deal on a 2015.

I knew what to expect when at 10 miles the shocks started squeaking and the sway bar started thumping. An hour in my garage and it was taken care of.

Now i'm trying to decide which windshield and bumper i want to go with.

And Hollywood that stuff is already on the way ;)
You just eared your first like!

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Welcome.

If you WV guys are not terribly far from Portsmouth my cabin isn't far from there. You guys are welcome to come ride with me sometime

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums & Wildcat Family - Great new toy you have and the best place to ride in WV isn't far away - Hope you get many miles of smiles :cool:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Welcome.

If you WV guys are not terribly far from Portsmouth my cabin isn't far from there. You guys are welcome to come ride with me sometime

Patrick I'm not sure maybe 4 hours just guessing from you.........

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Patrick I'm not sure maybe 4 hours just guessing from you.........
Well if you ever feel like making the trek over let me know

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. I don't know how far away you are but if you aren't to far come on down to the wicked wildcat weekend Apr 1-3 it's going to be a great ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts