Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all...

I've been lurking around since I purchased my XX a few months ago and have learned quite a lot from folks on here.

Anyway, 2019 XX Limited with a Speed Roof and Windshield and a few other Speed accessories. I've installed a built in Air Compressor and Cab Heater and am diligently waiting for my order from OpticArmour to arrive so I can insert the glass into the Speed frames for their window nets....I'm trying to get an enclosed (As much as possible) cab since we do most of our riding from October to March and it can get especially cold on top of those Mountains of East TN in the middle of winter.

Learned quite a bit about my XX on it's maiden voyage to Ride Royal Blue this past weekend and am going to search the forums before I start asking questions. Overall I was pretty impressed with the performance of the buggy on this trip(Other than I apparently ran out of gas with the gauge still showing between 1/4 and 1/3rd. I suppose I should point out that I'm coming from a Can-Am Commander 1000 LTD and the XX was a lot better.

We had every imaginable UTV on this ride from Turbo Mavericks, RzRs, Generals, Commanders and even the new Honda (Talon?) - my XX had no trouble keeping up with anything there and the suspension was amazing.

Hope to learn a lot from everyone on the forum.

·
Administrator
27,589 Posts
Welcome KYWildcat19#, congrats on the car. I always recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first, and fluff later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts