Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Adam from airdam. I sent him my son's clutches a couple of months ago after speaking with him about having to have my son's bike back together for him while he's home on leave. He assured me he would have them back in plenty of time and the deadline he gave me has come and gone and now I can't seem to get him to answer the number listed on his website. I have been calling up to 60 times a day over the last week with no results also email and messages are going unanswered.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Go over to the Maverick forum.....they are all swinging from his sack over there. Be careful about saying anything negative about him, you may get attacked by his Maverick faithful...Frank who is on here is a huge fan!:p

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hello everyone. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Adam from airdam. I sent him my son's clutches a couple of months ago after speaking with him about having to have my son's bike back together for him while he's home on leave. He assured me he would have them back in plenty of time and the deadline he gave me has come and gone and now I can't seem to get him to answer the number listed on his website. I have been calling up to 60 times a day over the last week with no results also email and messages are going unanswered.
I can't help you much with Adam but if you have a wet clutch machine I would be more than happy to make you a good deal on some spare clutches I have. Let me know.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome Gagirl. AIRDAM is not on here anymore. As others have mentioned, you might try a different forum. I wish you luck.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just keep calling. It can be very frustrating to get in touch with him. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and definitely knows how to setup a clutch. However, he has always had problems answering the phone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the helpful insight. When I talked with him before he seemed really nice, just frustrating that they aren't ready and can't even get an update on what's going on.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Thank you all for the helpful insight. When I talked with him before he seemed really nice, just frustrating that they aren't ready and can't even get an update on what's going on.

AIRDAM is a great guy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. The problem has always been you can never get ahold of him, and he doesn't answer emails. Most members have moved on.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Wow sorry and good luck. Unfortunately this is a common theme with that guy

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Must be something in the air tonight....

On to your post. You are experiencing the Adam Airdam modus operandi. All I can wish you is luck.

LOL I agree, good luck,went through the same deal 5 years ago on the Prowlertalk forum......

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
LOL Good luck GaGirl. I tried for months to order product from that guy. He called me a lier on maverick forum ... so I posted up all the date / time stamps and PM log screenshots and email screenshots, etc etc. etc. Mods deleted it all ... I guess he didn't like that.

He definitely is knowledgable and from what I can read his products are legit. HIS SERVICE is pathetic.. Start a thread on Maverick forum and UTV undrg forum .. he seems to post there alot ... also some facebook groups he's on those, can tag him on those. Email him daily and call him at night ... that was advise I got .. but it never worked.

Good luck !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts