Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, FNG here, new to SxS in general. Picked up a 2020 wildcat XX this past Saturday..... I’ll be asking a lot of questions.... I have looked around a little bit and seems like a lot of posts specially for the XX are 2017-2019.... or maybe what I’m looking for isn’t/hasn’t been posted yet..... anyway, hope to get to know yinz better as this adventure begins

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
welcome to the forum Joekai12...nice lookin' rig...enjoy your ride and be safe out there...use the search on here to look up things about the xx...can't find what your looking for? then ask questions...hollywood will be telling you about the safety aspect of your rig...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the forum Joekai12...nice lookin' rig...enjoy your ride and be safe out there...use the search on here to look up things about the xx...can't find what your looking for? then ask questions...hollywood will be telling you about the safety aspect of your rig...
Thank you sir, I have tried the search and I’m getting some info but nit specific to the XX, I’ll ask a little later after I have searched a little more 😉

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
remember the bps "tracker xtr1000" is made by arctic cat/textron as well...

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Welcome Joekai12, nice looking car! I recommend harnesses, to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Also remember, whether you want to call it Textron, Arctic Cat, or Bass Tracker XX, the design has been pretty much the same since they came out. So check what members that bought the 18s did to enhance / mod their cars, and get some ideas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts