Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Just bought my first wildcat 1000X. Working on getting it running the way it should. Bought it with the broken gear shaft towers in the engine and case. Have that all welded back up and it starts, now just fixing little things. Glad to be here and have been surfing the site for advice and help.

Thank you.

T

·
Registered
2021 Wildcat XX
50 Posts
Hello,
Just bought my first wildcat 1000X. Working on getting it running the way it should. Bought it with the broken gear shaft towers in the engine and case. Have that all welded back up and it starts, now just fixing little things. Glad to be here and have been surfing the site for advice and help.

Thank you.

T
Welcome to the forum TonyS. Lots of good info here. Dig in my friend!

·
Administrator
27,969 Posts
Welcome TonyS, congrats. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Any questions, do a search, start a thread, or ask on another thread. Great membership here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome TonyS, congrats. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Any questions, do a search, start a thread, or ask on another thread. Great membership here!
The Cat already had 4 point harnesses in it. So those are definitely staying in. Thanks.

·
Administrator
27,969 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Wildcat Trail Special Edition
4 Posts
I’m a newb. Picked up a 2016 trail special
Edition for a serious steal. Always had my eye in a trail so here I am. Proud to finally be a actual member.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hello,

Thank you.

T
Welcome,lots of good info on here.

Reactions: NDRoughrider
1 - 7 of 7 Posts