Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am using a different Editing Director, this one is way more complex than anything I have used before, so I am still in the learning mode.
This Video was at 1st a re-do of the "Review 2019" as I didn't care for the last quarter of that vid but after I started the re-do I just went ahead and re-edited the entire Video.
Best with Speakers on, HD and Full screen. All of the sound clips are just that, just short sound clips, at least most of them are short.
Sorry but this Vid has been deleted but will be re-posted at a later date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oqN1UP85BA&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks fun! The only thing I might say is let your pics stay on the screen a little longer. 4:20 is a great example where just as the pic finished loading, the next transition started and I didn't even have time to look at the picture. Let us get immersed and be there for a second before you take us somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have noticed that a few times, I guess there as to be a way so I can prolong a photo a tad bit longer, could be the special effect that I used before the photo-I'll keep working on it on future vid's.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here I believe is that Photo, The Caldera National Preserve Located along State Highway 4 in North Central NM. This Preserve butts up against Bandelier National Monument. The Photo was taken from FR270 at the highest elevation you can ride in this part of the Santa Fe National Forest, near the Cerro Pelado Lookout.

Attachments

Reactions: DeanTeck

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
^^^^purdee^^^^

·
Registered
700 Posts
That's the pic! Thanks! I like the frost/ snow dusting on the trees.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
choo choo around 2 minute mark has made my day!...great train ride as well...ask me how i know?...haaaaaa....

Reactions: izom

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK, now believe it or not but I have deleted those last 2 recent Video's from my YouTube page but they will be updated soon with new vid's.
I am now using the Cyberlink Powerdirector 18 for my editing, those last 2 Video's were my practice vid's to get use to the different editing tools that this Cyberlink has to offer. I thought I was going to leave those last 2 recent Vid's up longer but it turns out that the updated vid's are coming along way quicker than I thought it was going to take, so I just went ahead and deleted them as well along with the other video's.
I went through all of my Youtube Video's and deleted around 14 or so vid's, trim them down to less since most of them are about the same anyway and some had low viewing numbers as well.
So right now I'm looking at 4 New updated and shorter vids to replace the 14 Vid's I deleted.

I have finished the first 2 new updated Video's.
I have tried to do as suggested to Copy the Link but it doesn't work on this site, what do I need to do differently?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks izom for the tip.
The Part 2 is a way shorter vid, stuff I forgot to include on Part 1.
Part 3 I am just about finish with, just needs a little bit more editing, part 3 continues with New Mexico riding but more with the Wildcat Trail.
Part 4 will be very Northern NM with Southern Colorado and a little in the Salida area.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
and a little in the Salida area.
whereabouts did you ride in the salida area? texas creek, otto mears toll road areas?...our off road club is based in buena vista, chaffee county where salida is located...

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went up there on a Fly fishing trip, the 1st time we went we just rented a jeep, not fun. Last trip I took the Trail and a Suzuki KQ500 atv. Really want to go again and do more riding, just don't know where to go.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Really want to go again and do more riding, just don't know where to go.
our club has rides starting in april and goin' thru october most years... https://highrockyriders.org/

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great, I'll keep that open as a option. I'm burned out riding the Lake City/Silverton areas and some of the pic's I have seen of the buena vista area looks like a interesting area to explore.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Bueno Vista Chamber should be posting about the Fall Color Tour which os in September.
It's a really good event and some real good riding.
This year we are going to get Dean to take us on the Parsippany Trail.(his most treasured spot)

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Buena Vista Chamber should be posting about the Fall Color Tour which is in September. It's a really good event and some real good riding. This year we are going to get Dean to take us on the Parsippany Trail.(his most treasured spot)
do you mean poughkeepsie gulch trail in the alpine loop area?...not familiar with parsippany trail in our area...if poughkeepsie trail you can have jack take you there...haaaaa...

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I guess that's the one.
Jack said that is most dear to your heart. Lol

Reactions: DeanTeck

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
I guess that's the one.
Jack said that is most dear to your heart. Lol
not, me and my bones liked it so much that we feel we'll leave the ride for other's enjoyment...kinda like poison spider in moab from the erosion over the years...i prefer to walk upright after a ride...

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not, me and my bones liked it so much that we feel we'll leave the ride for other's enjoyment...kinda like poison spider in moab from the erosion over the years...i prefer to walk upright after a ride...
Same here, I've been there twice but way back in 2003 and '04 both times on my Kawasaki Prairie 650. After watching a couple Polaris atv's wiping out, one trying to climb up through that steep climb and not making it, he ended up rolling it, ouch. The other loss it coming down it, he ended up rolling it too towards the bottom. There biggest issue's were their tire choice, stock isn't going to cut it. I almost didn't try it but I've been up some other hairy climbs closer to the Lake City area-so I went for it. I was surprised I handled it just fine but in low range and the front diff locked in.

Attachments

Reactions: izom
1 - 20 of 20 Posts