Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
After they went backwards on the 18s and put the older style restrictive muffler and other left over parts i have no more faith in Textron.

Over 20yrs of owning cats seems like it will come to an end soon. I like the new talons or maybe even a trails and rocks rzr...

Reactions: Black Cat

·
Registered
19 Posts
What in the hell are these idiots at textron doing? I thought the influx of money and technology would have helped but, then again these are the same idiots that changed the Cat to textron and back to Cat.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
My dealer says he talked to rep and they are going to do a very limited run of trails and sports as is no changes for this year then maybe in 21-22 put the weber motor out of stampede in one or both if they still offer those models.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I feel sorry for the dealer's that have to try and sell 5 or 6 year old technology. More and more people are going away from AC, including us. We purchased a 2019 Honda Talon X. Still have our Sport SE for sale but is looking more and more like we will be keeping it. Not going to give it away.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Textron closed all the arctic cat dealers around us and we bought three wildcats. Big mistakes on my part. The trail and the sport, BOTH problem after problem. Im now in the process of installing a new steering system in the 2018 wildcat 1000 x. Wish i could have seen in future. LOL. Thank God for these Arctic forums. Because we are stuck with these Cats, LOL.

·
Premium Member
7,560 Posts
Reactions: Sak kitty

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
My 02 pennies on Textron

They bought it so they can have a military division they will gradually let the personal line slide over to Tracker. Screwing the franchised dealers in the process.

From what's out there my next ride will be the Kawi KRX :racer:

·
Registered
405 Posts
My 02 pennies on Textron

They bought it so they can have a military division they will gradually let the personal line slide over to Tracker. Screwing the franchised dealers in the process.

From what's out there my next ride will be the Kawi KRX
it's a nice machine, i like the clutch setup for more technical riding vs all out dessert or dune riding. but it's too big for east coast riding.

the sport is the best 60 inch machine hands down.

I'm leaning towards the trails and rocks rzr xp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts