Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new owner of a '15 Wildcat Sport Limited and i want to thank all the members for helping me decide on my first SxS. I have been stuck in the '80's with my '85 Honda Odyssey and '89 Honda Pilot and finally decided to give in and be a part of the two seater craze. My wife was against the idea and fought me hard but I learned recently she is sneaky and bought me one for Christmas(zero chance of hiding something like that from me, but she tried). I wrecked the surprise because she couldn't take my pouting for another month and threw the paid receipt in my face last week. So my machine sits in the crate until i can go pick it up and I still need to pick my accesories for it. Not sure how I will fit it under the Christmas tree, but it will be a fun Christmas Day:) I look forward to sharing in all this great forum has to offer.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome Mechanic, congrats on the Sport. Wish I still had my Pilot. Make harnesses and a harness bar some of your first mods.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Welcome!! Only problem is what do I get HER for Christmas now?? I am screwed, but as a man i am used to it I guess...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
That's great Mechanic, you have a great woman there! Enjoy the site, lot's of good info here, make sure you post pictures when you get it.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Mechanic, congrats on the Sport. Wish I still had my Pilot. Make harnesses and a harness bar some of your first mods.
I have semi retired my Pilot as it's too dang expensive for parts, it is a LT500R now(long travel with CR500 top end mod) and i will find affordable and ample parts supply a nice change. Harnesses and bar will be ordered!!

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
duh, wheels, tires, seats, turbo, nav system, trailer, etc....... she will love you for it ! just trust me.
You know... My Wife? LMAO!! She's great and it wouldn't be the first year where everything under the tree was for me..... I mean "us". As long as I hide fifty Pandora charms in the tree to keep her busy she might not notice!! Ya... Turbo... Drool... When is a kit available? Turbo Dynamics doesn't list on their website... Chestnuts roasting on a turbo manifold... Holiday Cheer!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome, your going to have a blast with your new toy.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I've seen a lot of Canadians around Yuma, AZ. in the winter. Lots of them go out and play on the Glamis dunes.

Maybe as a present you take your wife for a warm, sunny vacation down south ... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've seen a lot of Canadians around Yuma, AZ. in the winter. Lots of them go out and play on the Glamis dunes.

Maybe as a present you take your wife for a warm, sunny vacation down south ... :cool:
That's a great idea!..... Except.... I remember driving to AZ to buy a Pilot with my wife, and long story short- we drove over 7 thousand miles through 14 States in 8 days before I found my Pilot in the Oklahoma area. I called it a Holiday/Adventure because we saw Cali, Vegas, Grand Canyon and other fine sights/States in the USA. She disagreed.... And I don't think she will trust me again... Lol. And besides, I have snow to keep shovelling here, much more fun than cruising the dunes in my shorts in winter (Kidding). She deserves a vacation but wants to be on an island(migratory Canadians go there too). This is a year I must pay my Debt's and leave the toys at home, she will be happy!!

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
That's a great idea!..... Except.... I remember driving to AZ to buy a Pilot with my wife, and long story short- we drove over 7 thousand miles through 14 States in 8 days before I found my Pilot in the Oklahoma area. I called it a Holiday/Adventure because we saw Cali, Vegas, Grand Canyon and other fine sights/States in the USA. She disagreed.... And I don't think she will trust me again... Lol. And besides, I have snow to keep shovelling here, much more fun than cruising the dunes in my shorts in winter (Kidding). She deserves a vacation but wants to be on an island(migratory Canadians go there too). This is a year I must pay my Debt's and leave the toys at home, she will be happy!!
Oops I'm in the same boat... took the wife to Glamis once... she was real pissed. "If it doesn't have palm trees and an ocean the sand is a no go" - I believe that's what she said. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am not complaining, I am lucky to be with her. I had to go to the dealer today and price out some accessories.....shhhh!! Lol. We all had fun with it today, but a six month warranty..... It's now winter up here and spring time brings the end of my warranty. Come on AC!! If you want to sell seasonal toys in the off season you need to attract buyers better than that. Sucks to be Canadian as we only get half of what you good folks in the USA get. But I got to see my crate... Just have to call in my accessory list and tell them when I want to pick it up. Thanks for the support guys, my wife will not let me forget it.... Lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts