Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
The last picture is a different machine from the previous pictures.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
well are going to tell us what it is or we have to keep guessing ,i dont see polaris changing that much.
I will tell you what I know from some detective work after looking at the pictures. The pictures were taken in the parking lot of a Hilton Garden Inn in Sandy Utah. The picture of the Polaris looks like it is heading into a conference room at the end of the hotel. ArbiterSports is across the street. The "Arbi" in the picture with the building in the background was enough to find the location. Google street view confirms the background.

Now the speculation...

Looks to me like it was several de-badged cars going into a hotel conference room for a focus group. My Google foo was not strong enough to confirm that, but I have been on a SxS focus group that was based on sketches and it was a similar deal. I do not remember any cars in the sketches that looked like the unknown car, but there were similarities. No idea what manufacturer was behind the event I attended, or this event either.

I originally thought these picture were not shot with a telephoto lens, but after looking at the street view pictures, and am not so sure. The background in these pics is way compressed forward.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I will tell you what I know from some detective work after looking at the pictures. The pictures were taken in the parking lot of a Hilton Garden Inn in Sandy Utah. The picture of the Polaris looks like it is heading into a conference room at the end of the hotel. ArbiterSports is across the street. The "Arbi" in the picture with the building in the background was enough to find the location. Google street view confirms the background.

Now the speculation...

Looks to me like it was several de-badged cars going into a hotel conference room for a focus group. My Google foo was not strong enough to confirm that, but I have been on a SxS focus group that was based on sketches and it was a similar deal. I do not remember any cars in the sketches that looked like the unknown car, but there were similarities. No idea what manufacturer was behind the event I attended, or this event either.

I originally thought these picture were not shot with a telephoto lens, but after looking at the street view pictures, and am not so sure. The background in these pics is way compressed forward.
Holy Inspector Gadget, Batman!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
saw in mpi mag. were hidra was coming out with a new sxs in march (rotoc) i think i ll have to get the mag from work and double check, it could be one of those.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I know Polaris was testing a single seat 1000. Rumor is Polaris has something coming this year. They are not going to sit and let Can Am have all the fun in the sport market.

My prediction is that Polaris will announce the new hot rod close in time to steal the thunder from Textron and the Wildcat XX.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts

Now the speculation...

You are better than Inspector Jacques Clouseau

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
It does look like the drawings that they had posted on the wall so now they are going to show the actual concept of the drawiings... now I'm mad that I didn't get the invite

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I know Polaris was testing a single seat 1000. Rumor is Polaris has something coming this year. They are not going to sit and let Can Am have all the fun in the sport market.

My prediction is that Polaris will announce the new hot rod close in time to steal the thunder from Textron and the Wildcat XX.
That would be ugly......

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
It does look like the drawings that they had posted on the wall so now they are going to show the actual concept of the drawiings... now I'm mad that I didn't get the invite
What drawings? What wall? I don't remember hearing about this?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
ok got the magazine,the company is Mahindra the new plat is in the metro Detroit area called Mana, Roxor utv. launch is planned for march 2018. the pepole that saw it were sworn to silence. the mag is MPN. it also says its an enduring military-grade vehicle that has conquered the world is here ,quote from mag,

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
ok got the magazine,the company is Mahindra the new plat is in the metro Detroit area called Mana, Roxor utv. launch is planned for march 2018. the pepole that saw it were sworn to silence. the mag is MPN. it also says its an enduring military-grade vehicle that has conquered the world is here ,quote from mag,
Post a picture for us to compare...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts