Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking ride, congrats. Let the fun and mods begin.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forum & Wildcat Family! Modification that's a "need" would be harness bar with harnesses. They are safer and much more comfortable when out on longer rides. That is a beautiful machine and hope you get many miles of smiles from it! Second modification to consider - AJ's bushings kits with sleeves....takes a little play out of A-Arms and bushing areas once they start wearing down.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice looking ride.

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome QuikHD, congrats on the Sport! Try to get harnesses, and a harness bar as soon as you can. Any questions, just ask away.

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
What do you guys recommend? I'm kind of a big guy
Almost all Sport/Trail owners like the Dragonfire Racing Harness Bar. Since you're "big", I recommend 3 inch harnesses, with the latch closure Many of our supporting vendors sell them. I run UTV Inc's harnesses. Click the forum tab, scroll down to the supporting vendor section, and browse

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
welcome to the forum....lots of good guys here and great knowledge and great info within all the threads. Parts and options between parts are picking up. Hope you enjoy your machine and i also 2nd or 3rd the harnesses. much more comfortable as well as safer!

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
welcome, check out the top of the wildcat trail and wildcat sport section, lots of helpful info.. say you ever ride at Little Egypt Offroad?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome quickhd to the litter box and congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hey guys, just got my first SxS. Been riding quads and dirt bikes for about 25 years, I figured I would give a side by side a try. So far I love it! Got lots of mods planned

View attachment 83978

Welcome to the forum.....A person needs both......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts