Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
LMAO, this company is all over the map and still clueless. Now they think they can fix it with a new CEO to focus on the "powersports market" first order of the day lets do a better job at marketing so lets let BassPro make their own line and carry it in there stores. Wow, like theres a BPS in every county across the nation and a ton of people will learn about their powersports lineup. There's only one to my knowledge in all of California and lucky for me its down the street. They only accounts for 15000 units of the 450000 sold every year from the other players. Well if they launched the XX with a 4 seater and HP that competes with the other power houses, they would have sold ALOT more.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
LMAO, this company is all over the map and still clueless. Now they think they can fix it with a new CEO to focus on the "powersports market" first order of the day lets do a better job at marketing so lets let BassPro make their own line and carry it in there stores. Wow, like theres a BPS in every county across the nation and a ton of people will learn about their powersports lineup. There's only one to my knowledge in all of California and lucky for me its down the street. They only accounts for 15000 units of the 450000 sold every year from the other players. Well if they launched the XX with a 4 seater and HP that competes with the other power houses, they would have sold ALOT more.
well Joey If you know of one near you then there are three, Manteca, Calif.(my town) and Sierra College, west of Sacramento. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
well Joey If you know of one near you then there are three, Manteca, Calif.(my town) and Sierra College, west of Sacramento. Just sayin'...
Or you could spend 3 minutes Googling it and find that there are 4 in CA (san jose) and there are 171 locations in the US now that they own Cabellas. Sounds like a pretty good marketing plan to me.

I agree that they should have had a 4seater and a turbo by now but they don't. They are not ready yet. Get over it.

It's business. It's the corporate world today. Get used to it.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Or you could spend 3 minutes Googling it and find that there are 4 in CA (san jose) and there are 171 locations in the US now that they own Cabellas. Sounds like a pretty good marketing plan to me.

I agree that they should have had a 4seater and a turbo by now but they don't. They are not ready yet. Get over it.

It's business. It's the corporate world today. Get used to it.

Exactly what I did Derek!!! I got over it and now have a different toy in my driveway. Im done with the hopes of buying a SXS for a while and will enjoy the new toy.

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Exactly what I did Derek!!! I got over it and now have a different toy in my driveway. Im done with the hopes of buying a SXS for a while and will enjoy the new toy.
Different toy? And no text? I'm not waiting till Halloween, spill it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
They brought a GE executive in and use high school dropouts to put them together....The GE guy Westinghouse Nuclear brought in ran the company into bankruptcy and now a private equity firm owns it. Maybe private equity is in the future here....they cut the fat right out now! Employees beware, it will be a shocking process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts