Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been riding bikes and 4 wheelers for years. The last several years on a Honda Rancher and suddenly my wife said " I think riding would be fun, why don't we get a side by side?" So I started looking and bought a 2013 1000x with 600 miles on it. Giant step up in machines for me and can't Wait do do some riding.

I don't know anyone else here that rides a Cat. All my friends are on RZR so I hope I can make a good showing.Also started a thread about keeping the mud off us cause I could see my wife wasn't thrilled about being covered in mud on our first ride. Once I get that corrected I am sure she will love it. Chip

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums - If you don't have any Harnesses, a big suggestion from these forums is to buy and install them. Much safer and more comfortable. Any questions on your awesome new toy just feel free to ask. Lots of help here. :cool:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome....The mud is easy! Give AJs (Andy Fanary) a call and tell him you need some fender flares. His flares keep a majority of the mud out of the cab and decreases the mud you get everywhere else. You can find cheaper fender flares out there but you will not find any that are made better or a better person to purchase them from. His number is 304-575-0342. Most of the machine on here that are running flares are running his so it's not hard to find pictures.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome again ccarey! Let her drive, she'll love it!

Reactions: ccarey

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hello, I have been riding bikes and 4 wheelers for years. The last several years on a Honda Rancher and suddenly my wife said " I think riding would be fun, why don't we get a side by side?" So I started looking and bought a 2013 1000x with 600 miles on it. Giant step up in machines for me and can't Wait do do some riding.

I don't know anyone else here that rides a Cat. All my friends are on RZR so I hope I can make a good showing.Also started a thread about keeping the mud off us cause I could see my wife wasn't thrilled about being covered in mud on our first ride. Once I get that corrected I am sure she will love it. Chip
Welcome to the wildcat forum,I'm also from W.V......LOL My wife said the same 10 years ago,so I sold my Quad and bought a SxS,Three years later the wife lost interest,so I went and bought another quad...enjoy your machine.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum ccarey, have fun and enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts

Welcome.

I have property in northeastern KY. Its called Quincy. Its by the Ohio river little west of Portsmouth OH. Im always looking for people to come ride at my property with me if you ever are over that way

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
I have a thread in the rides section called Patrick's Place. There is some info and pics there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts