Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Friday I purchased a 2013 wildcat X100 with under 300 miles , I am looking forward to riding it and learning more about them here. This is my first side by side and have owned other brand 4 wheelers in the past and several brands of snowmobiles. Due to 2 bad shoulders I needed to find something to do and I liked the looks of the cat so I bought it. Wish me luck and I am glad to be here and thanks in advance for any input.
Greg

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Welcome Greg R, congrats on the X! I recommend getting harnesses before anything else. Being you are a first time SXS owner, statistically you are more prone to roll overs. Harnesses will keep you safe, and in the car. Do you have an extra belt yet, and all tools needed for the change, including the jack? Read up on here for what is needed. You blow a belt, you're stuck. I would also recommend Pace Offroad 12mm stud kit, replaces the wimpy 10 mm studs. Ask as many questions as you have.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I would forget about all that fluff and pull all electric connection apart and dielectric grease everyone of them if there is any chance of that machine coming within 10' of water ask me how I know. With 500 km I'm replacing stator and my fuse panel is all full of corrosion so things that should be sealed arnt that's why they need greased Always heard cats don't like water pretty sure that is true

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome, your going to love the X. Agree with Hollywood, get the harnesses. Makes you feel much more secure in the machine and you don't have the seat belt cutting into your neck.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum! beware it will empty out your bank account! lol! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
image.jpg
Hello all Friday I purchased a 2013 wildcat X100 with under 300 miles , I am looking forward to riding it and learning more about them here. This is my first side by side and have owned other brand 4 wheelers in the past and several brands of snowmobiles. Due to 2 bad shoulders I needed to find something to do and I liked the looks of the cat so I bought it. Wish me luck and I am glad to be here and thanks in advance for any input.
Greg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts