Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , im a new member from the bootheel of missouri! and i wanted some honest answers from people who currently own the wildcat? how do you like it , and what machine did you have before to compare it to? i currently have a can am commander 1000xt and seriously considering buying a wildcat! i ride trails we are not duners here we right hilly rocky wooded trails. some near the mighty mississippi,and some near the west plains or ozarks. so do any of you trail ride yours or all of u duners ? how does it handle in the trails is it too long too wide ? i want one to be diffrent evryone has a dam razr and can ams so how will i like it. HOnest info please.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I drove a long travel Rhino for 6 years, did a lot of trail and dune riding, the Wildcat is not any wider then the Rhino was and I love it overall

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the madness brother!!! I have a stock Teryx and this Wild Kitty. It's a beast!! I wouldn't own anything else. My best friend bought a rzr xp cause he couldn't wait 3 months on a Cat, he now has buyers remorse!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well thanks so far for the info if i decide to puul the trigger it will be in 2 months or less and was wanting some real world feedback from actual owners that ride in similar scenarios that i ride in .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sounds like you do similar riding as some of us in the mountainsof Wyoming. I can let you know how it goes after I get mycat. My dealer said it should be in Wednesdayand ready to pick up on Thursday. Not surewhen I’ll get to the mountains through. ButI will defiantly be out hunting coyotes as soon as it gets off the trailer.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

1 - 13 of 13 Posts