Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently operate a site dedicated to dune life. Arctic Cat didn't respond to any of our attempts to contact them. I guess we don't rate, lol. I'm excited to get to work on the shake down or shake out on the new Wildcat. If it's any good we'll know and post a good video as we have a gaggle of drivers itching to put a hurting on one or put it up against the proven Razor. Trail riding reports were favorable, but that is entirely different than sand. We've seen no testing or dealer drive through's as with the i'll handling Commander launch, they wrecked 2 on a passive pass through our dunes. I am interested in purchasing one if they prove reliable. We'll see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Come on down. We recently had a contingent from Silver Lake Michigan go to Glamis for the Thanksgiving ride. The people from Glamis said that they had never seen a more aggressive group of drivers, they were all in Razors and left their buggies and sand cars back home. Some of them have purchased new Wildcats to replace their new Razors, I'm excited to see the shake out as everyone of them thinks they are the next Robby Gordon. lol

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
are you going to the michigan buggy show and the schuss mountain snow challenge i will be there i will say hi. ho is willybad still in florida

1 - 9 of 9 Posts