Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
My dealer got email on the 2nd that a Blackcat is on a truck with my name on it!!Should see it up here in about a week. This early buy has sure been a long wait.
Don't let the AZ and CA boys find out about this they think they are special and that we will all be kicked to the curb so that they can all ride first. How the truck will ever be able to make it into their states to be able to deliver I have no clue, clearly there can't be much room left in those states what with all the bloated heads taking up all the available space.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yer such a butthead!

LOL

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
LOL yeah maybe so. I haven't even checked to see if they know when mine is supposed to show, its not that critical and after waiting all these months I don't think a little more waiting is gonna change anything. When it is there they will call I am sure.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
LOL yeah maybe so. I haven't even checked to see if they know when mine is supposed to show, its not that critical and after waiting all these months I don't think a little more waiting is gonna change anything. When it is there they will call I am sure.

I was feeling the same way, but the more I read this board, the more impatient I'm getting! I went down to my local fab guy today, and my trailing arms for my 4 seater have been there a week and a half for a hub mounting plate swap, he told me less than a week, so I'm definitely not going to have it for the next trip, which is this Thurs. to KOH. So no rail, no WC, I'll just have to rock the long travel golf cart like last year. That or the Raptor 700. No bueno. I've got a couple killer vehicles almost within reach, but not quite!

In a couple more months it's gonna start warming up around here, then I'll have ot hit the higher elevations, travel farther, to have some fun without sweating to death. I feel like that buzzard in the cartoon that says, "Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!"

LOL

·
Registered
2,100 Posts

All I care is that I was right. Even if it was by only one day or one minute. I hate being wrong!! I leave that to guys from Texas...........

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I probably shouldn't pile on. You get enough crap from the Rabbit.........:haudrauf:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hay VUKOJEBINA Congrats on your new toy if you dont mind me asking when did you put a deposit down on yours? Iam just trying to see when i will get my black wildcat iam waiting so badley for lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts