Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Congrat's, nice ride. Welcome to the Litter Box.

Stay tuned for words from our leader.

Rick S.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
yup, leader can see you still have your belt brackets being used...big no no...harness bar/harnesses a must...or you'll be shamed...nice ride you have...they clean up good too!...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my fiance said no add ons for awhile but that will be a future purchase after bushings but I got a free 2 year warranty so 1st check up I'm guna see what the dealer will do for me

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome Rideordie, congrats on your Sport. You should definitely look into harnesses and harness bar. Harnesses will keep you safe, and ALIVE.

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
yup, leader can see you still have your belt brackets being used...big no no...harness bar/harnesses a must...or you'll be shamed...nice ride you have...they clean up good too!...
Leader? X2?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum rideordie congrats on the new ride

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice choice sat if a few sports and X's today at MLS
hey ray, when are you gonna give us the whole scoop on the trip/buying experience from mls...wanna know everything!...now!...

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new cat. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums & Wildcat Family.....great 16 machine you have. Big suggestion getting a harness bar w/harnesses...they are safer and much more comfortable on long rides....great pics

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Congrats on your new ride,,, That black/green really looks great together!!! And welcome to the cat family... Where in Pa are you???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts