Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, figured after browsing for a while I'd better finally post and say hello.

picked up a 0 mile 2014 Trail XT last month from a dealer and been doing my research before I mod it too much haha. Just wish there were more trails down here like there are up north!

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome idealsociety, congrats on the Trail. I recommend harnesses and a harness bar. There is a mid western meet coming up, have you seen the thread?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, looking at a harness already (im not a fan of the current seat belts, don't fit nice on me and im only 185lbs).

Im originally from Austin MN but currently live in New Ulm just a half hour west of Mankato.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately its not a very trail heavy area lol. I take my lifted blazer ZR2 up to Appleton offroad park occasionally so im used to wheeling much larger things than this little wildcat, itll be a transition!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Well hello idealsociaty and welcome to the forum congrats on the new trail let the fun begin and the endless money pit of mods lol

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Little package but big fun YeeHaa

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thinking besides a harness and winch im going to try out some tire upgrades and maybe a lift. Thinking about either 28 or 30" and keep the stock wheels since they are the nicer XT alloys.

Just haven't ridden it enough to know what ill use it in most before I go tossing money at whatever kind of tires.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lol... I had a 73 blazer lifted 10" with a 396 big block in it... I wreck the transfer case during a snow storm, and bought my first side by side that day, and sold the blazer... I live on 800 acres of mountainous foothills... So I have endless trail riding and making... Plus there are several good riding parks within an hour drive...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that sounds epic! I have family land in south eastern MN thats valley country and good trail riding but its a few hours away.

Thinking I need to move north where all the trails are!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Unfortunately its not a very trail heavy area lol. I take my lifted blazer ZR2 up to Appleton offroad park occasionally so im used to wheeling much larger things than this little wildcat, itll be a transition!
Welcome idealsociety (that's an interesting name, you rock band much??) we've spent many hours out in Appleton...it's a fun place to get crazy. As a matter of fact we're on a first name basis with most of the Sheriffs deputies and the DNR dudes...see you around I'm sure!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome idealsociety (that's an interesting name, you rock band much??) we've spent many hours out in Appleton...it's a fun place to get crazy. As a matter of fact we're on a first name basis with most of the Sheriffs deputies and the DNR dudes...see you around I'm sure!
no rock band just a nickname I was given many years ago as an anti-authority type teenager always spouting shenanigans about the things I thought were wrong in the world.

Now here I am, twice a old and working from the inside out to bring "The Man" down lol.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts