Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
....and orders start Sept 26th!

...but was just told the accessories catalog won't be out til next year???? I wonder when delivery will be?

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's getting better all the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it just me; or is the suspension really stiff looking in video? Looks like 3-6 inches of wheel travel max/used.
That setup would probably work well for skyshot jumps.
Seems to fly well. Why cannot they make at least a 2 minute video? What a tease.
I have a redline revolt which uses its long travel and was hoping the Wildcat would be similar. No disrespect just a observation.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I disagree. I clearly see more than 6 inches of travel. Look at the other video that had all the still images in it. There you can really see the undulation in the suspension. I just think its hard in real time to see how much a suspension is working. It needs to have extremely fast rebound to soak up the whoops and stay in contact with the ground. I have driven both the single seat and 2 person Redlines. They have good suspension for a utv, but it was a little too soft for me. Especially when handling at full speed on level ground. I think the trailing arm suspension in the Wildcat will be a better performing package...........

·
Registered
335 Posts
Any one want to buy a good Thundercat, or a LS1- 530 H P. Sand rail, I am thinking of getting rid of 2 toys and getting an Arctic Cat WILD CAT

J.R.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Look at the riders heads thru the whoops, they remain still and on a flat profile, not bouncing all over the place....that is nice, not stiff at all...besides, there will be a lot of room for adjustments...I am sure all our sweetspots will be different based on where we predominantly ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts