Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my new machine from the local AC dealer in Orem, UT. Now the fun begins. Currently also have a RZR 50" and KingQuad. Used to ride KTM Enduro 690R, Yamaha 400 Enduro, Suzuki 185, Suzuki GS1000L, Yamaha Venture Royale. Might have the most fun on this machine though. Wildcat.jpg

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Nice ride! One must do for U is a Dalton clutch kit, got one just like yours and the stock clutching is terrible.

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Welcome RazorKQ, nice Cat4 X LTD!

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Sweet! you will love your limo..

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just picked up my limo today as well! I'm always available to help with mods, especially if we are doing both machines at the same time. Welcome to the forum, don't hesitate to ask for help.

20150917_093222.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. I understand the clutch in these are good clutches. I don't think I will do/need many mods for a while. Took it up last night with the Grandkids. We all had a great time. IMG_20150917_161044926.jpg

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Thanks all. I understand the clutch in these are good clutches. I don't think I will do/need many mods for a while. Took it up last night with the Grandkids. We all had a great time. View attachment 39327
I see three very good reasons to get harnesses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts