Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my new machine from the local AC dealer in Orem, UT. Now the fun begins. Currently also have a RZR 50" and KingQuad. Used to ride KTM Enduro 690R, Yamaha 400 Enduro, Suzuki 185, Suzuki GS1000L, Yamaha Venture Royale. Might have the most fun on this machine though. Wildcat.jpg

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Nice ride! One must do for U is a Dalton clutch kit, got one just like yours and the stock clutching is terrible.

·
Administrator
27,613 Posts
Welcome RazorKQ, nice Cat4 X LTD!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Welcome, congrats on the ride, nice stealth look, let the fun begin.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Sweet! you will love your limo..

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just picked up my limo today as well! I'm always available to help with mods, especially if we are doing both machines at the same time. Welcome to the forum, don't hesitate to ask for help.

20150917_093222.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. I understand the clutch in these are good clutches. I don't think I will do/need many mods for a while. Took it up last night with the Grandkids. We all had a great time. IMG_20150917_161044926.jpg

Reactions: izom

·
Administrator
27,613 Posts
Thanks all. I understand the clutch in these are good clutches. I don't think I will do/need many mods for a while. Took it up last night with the Grandkids. We all had a great time. View attachment 39327
I see three very good reasons to get harnesses.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RazorKQ,
You sent me an email sorry I haven’t gotten back to you.
I do have 30” Mongrels on my 2015X 4. I have over 3000 miles on them. I have not done anything to the clutch and have replaced the belt once and that was my own fault.
Some people say good and some say bad, I always start in lo and shift to hi on the fly. I think it saves the belt.
you asked me to measure the height of the car. I keep it at a different location. I haven’t been there for a while.
I also have a 20’x8.5’ enclosed trailer. Along with the 30” tires I put a spare tire carrier over the storage area at the back of the car. It sticks above the cage. I don’t know how high your opening is but mine fits. I am 6’ and the door opening is not a problem

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
great rides- lovely kids! have fun !! ;- )

about the shifting- dpence on expirience- there are SOME guys shifting- im just afraid to try it- i dont come to a complete stop- you get a feeling WHEN to shift- BUT if its not to steep or stuckin in deep mud- there should be NO problem goin/drivin in H !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts