Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new 2014 Wildcat with some X options from a dealer in Deer Park, Washington. Still have to add the bead locks, bighorn tires and the bumpers when they come in. It's my first side by side and first new ATV ever. I have owned Coots and 6 wheelers but nothing like this. Amazing machine so far. I love to take photos of remote areas and of things in the Sky. So this will help my wife and I get where we want to be.
After first ride yesterday we left it on the trailer in our driveway and after dark were greeted with a light show over it by Mother Nature. The Northern Lights came out and bathed the green beast in green and red.

I am not able to post links to images or YouTube yet so if you want to see a Wildcat with Aurora see my gallery here.
I did a time-lapse video also which is uploading to YouTube now. Search for Wildcat Aurora and you should find it. I did one short one and a longer 2 minute 3000 frame with music. The longer one is taking its time moving to the Web.

Anyway. I look forward to seeing what this machine can do in the Mountains of North Idaho..

Donny

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome, look forward too seeing some of your photos from your new adventures you will be going on.

·
Administrator
27,792 Posts
Welcome DonnyM, congrats on the new Wildcat. Not sure, but do you want me to fix your thread title? Qoner? Were you going for owner? Maybe you want it like that, just let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank, I goofed. I tried to go back and change it to owner but it didn't let me.

The Aurora and Wildcat was a lucky break. We only get Northern Lights down here 2 or 3 times a year. Really cool it was on my first day of ownership.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I just watched the Video - damn nice work!

·
Administrator
27,792 Posts
Thank, I goofed. I tried to go back and change it to owner but it didn't let me.

The Aurora and Wildcat was a lucky break. We only get Northern Lights down here 2 or 3 times a year. Really cool it was on my first day of ownership.
Yeah, you can't go back once you post the thread. Changed it for you.

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts

That is a good omen, means it was meant to be. You made a great choice and sounds like something you and your wife can really enjoy together. Welcome to the forum!!

·
Administrator
27,792 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys. That's why I bought it. To help carry my gear to the far reaches of North Idaho to make cool Time-Lapse videos and take awesome pictures. Plus I just miss being out there in the mountains.

Donny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts