Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Simplified and Stylish Access to a Spare Tire

Built tough enough for Baja, the all-new Wildcat Spare Tire Carrier (P/N 1436-733, $159.95 U.S./$194.95 Canada) from Arctic Cat simplifies adding a spare tire to your next adventure. The steel frame holds either a front or rear mounted spare tire, attached via a quick-access wing-bolt. The entire unit pivots up and out of the way to maintain full access to the Wildcat’s rear storage area, with gas-assist shocks that ease lifting. The Spare Tire Carrier is one of more than 50 new custom accessories for the all-new Arctic Cat Wildcat ROV, available this spring at most Arctic Cat dealerships, and through the Arctic Cat online store at www.store.arcticcat.com.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What's up with this. I've seen these pics all over and love it. Has anyone ever got one or seen it actually for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
The only ones I've ever actually seen are the fixed ones. The Arctic Cat store has them for $300. Part number 1436-814 for the 2 seater, and 1436-822 for the 4 seater.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah I saw those they are just a rack with four points of contact. I just really liked this style. Oh well. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts