Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
It's small enough he could just put an extra leaf in the table and put the whole thing on there. lol

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
went with the black instead of white - is the black one have automotive style paint? is it a flat black or shiny - can't ever tell in pics
I think it's all automotive style paint. It's just like the Black X limited. Flate with the ghost graphics I think they call it

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
So, should we start taking side bets on what you break first. LOL!! Congrats Patrick, looks really nice. Those wheels look HUGE on there!! Cool thou.
Damn,,,,,You beat me to it. I'm guessing an axle, climbing that muddy trail inbetween the trees!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Now U got it done, kibbles and bits on the way! Afraid the Sport is getting a beat down soon, in redneck fashion! Congrats Patrick, hope it works out for U. I find my black 4x ltd is really hard to keep clean, the mud just seems to ooze into the flat paint and it takes spray nine to remove it, kinda wish I had the white one now.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
View ridge and bars added. My cousin did the bars for

Attachments

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So how has it done on the hills so far? Stability wise.
Good so far, I have done several off cambers and climbed view ridge which is steep and rutted. Ruts are full of leaves. I did have to back down and go again with diff locked then it made it without question.

So far things overall are good. I knew it would be totally different but that's the point. Adjusting to figuring out its shinning points.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for all the compliments from everyone. I only get internet when I'm up on the ridge in spots

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Good so far, I have done several off cambers and climbed view ridge which is steep and rutted. Ruts are full of leaves. I did have to back down and go again with diff locked then it made it without question.

So far things overall are good. I knew it would be totally different but that's the point. Adjusting to figuring out its shinning points.
I'm glad your enjoying your new ride. Like was mentioned, at least you don't have to worry about bevel gears!! lol I know marc has put his Sport through it's paces and I believe it's held up pretty well or at least I don't remember him having to many problems with it (other then self inflicted, haha). I'll be curious as to how it holds up in your neck of the woods. I hope you have good luck with it Patrick, you definitely deserve it.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Congrats on your sport,,, Looks great!!! How is the power with the big tires on it???
No issues. Only hit one long steep hill so far but the power was there. I might look at changing the helix though cause I never ride top speed

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Nice sunset last night. Almost missed it.

Have to leave tonight. I have Dr app tomorrow. Gonna see if I can leave the sport I'm someone's gararge. Silly to take it home for one or 2 nights and haul it back

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts