Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, my name is Ryan and im pretty new to off roading, I have been more into tuner cars. I already did most of the fixes that are recommended on my 2015 wildcat sport. its going on a year of ownership next week and i love it! will be upgrading the stock JRI's in the near future.:)

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome Ryan! Congrats on your Sport. Some nice mods you have already. Glad to have you here. Put up some pics.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hi Guys, my name is Ryan and im pretty new to off roading, I have been more into tuner cars. I already did most of the fixes that are recommended on my 2015 wildcat sport. its going on a year of ownership next week and i love it! will be upgrading the stock JRI's in the near future.:)

Welcome to the wildcat forum.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is my ride crappy pictures its parked for the winter, currently in the process of fixing the exhaust tip problem so it doesn't cause the rear shock to leak more.
SideXside 001.jpg SideXside 002.jpg SideXside 003.jpg SideXside 004.jpg

·
Registered
5,210 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya bought a tubing bender and built them stronger then the factory full side doors and they give you more shoulder room. also that passenger door handle is gone, my arms are too long to use them normally i just ended up banging my leg on it. any other ideas for upgrades?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ryan nice ride

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ryan! Nice job on the doors, looks good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts