Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
27,969 Posts
Welcome illuman, congrats! Nice colors. Make sure you get harnesses for your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome illuman, congrats! Nice colors. Make sure you get harnesses for your car.
Thanks. I'm going to the Orange County Sand Sports Super Show next month, I have a whole list of things to get. 😀. I'm open to any suggestions people have.

·
Administrator
27,969 Posts
Thanks. I'm going to the Orange County Sand Sports Super Show next month, I have a whole list of things to get. 😀. I'm open to any suggestions people have.
Take plenty of pics. Haven't gone for awhile.

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! Will the phone be ringing at Push, Larue, Sandcraft or one of the other turbo vendors?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sand shows a great place to get what you need. Not sure what your needs are, but you will have your choice of seat belt brands to look at and chose. I prefer Simpson belts. I’ve had a long standing relationship with them and stand behind the product. Also I’d suggest a radio & intercom. Both Rugged and PCI make a direct bolt in face plate for your XX radio/intercom and have knock outs for switches. If your looking for a whip you will have more choice then you can imagine.

Plus Speed UTV will have a huge display like they always do, and they will have allot of XX accessories on site. If there is something you want on the SpeedSXS website, which is all XX parts. You can reach out to Speed and ask them to bring it to the show for you. Especially if it’s a big item where shipping will be allot. This could save you money in shipping cost, plus I know they will have Sand show special prices.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome to the club. It's a good reliable machine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sand shows a great place to get what you need. Not sure what your needs are, but you will have your choice of seat belt brands to look at and chose. I prefer Simpson belts. I’ve had a long standing relationship with them and stand behind the product. Also I’d suggest a radio & intercom. Both Rugged and PCI make a direct bolt in face plate for your XX radio/intercom and have knock outs for switches. If your looking for a whip you will have more choice then you can imagine.

Plus Speed UTV will have a huge display like they always do, and they will have allot of XX accessories on site. If there is something you want on the SpeedSXS website, which is all XX parts. You can reach out to Speed and ask them to bring it to the show for you. Especially if it’s a big item where shipping will be allot. This could save you money in shipping cost, plus I know they will have Sand show special prices.
Thanks for all the info, especially the part where Speed can bring items with them, to save me on shipping :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for all the info, especially the part where Speed can bring items with them, to save me on shipping :)
No guarantees, but in the past I’ve heard them talk about people picking up a roof or suspension kit at the show that they ordered or called Speed and asked to bring and tag their names on. Lots of vendors will do that stuff for you if you call them and ask.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No guarantees, but in the past I’ve heard them talk about people picking up a roof or suspension kit at the show that they ordered or called Speed and asked to bring and tag their names on. Lots of vendors will do that stuff for you if you call them and ask.
I’ll be vending out there, and we’d do it for our customers, so it makes sense that others do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts