1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like the colors and the tires. And the no-haggle price seems fair. I'd buy one if I were in the market.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks like the Bass Pro relationship is already proving to be a winner for the consumer.

Wildcat XX. MSRP 21,900
Tracker XTR MSRP 17,999

Thats almost a $4000 difference.

At least in So Cal, the XX pricing is not much lower then MSRP, and thats due to low inventory and limited dealers. No dealer competition to force the dealers to haggle. Maybe now that they know we can go to Bass Pro and get it for $17.9, maybe they will want to lower the price.

Also just noticed the Tracker version gives you a 18 month warranty vs Arctic Cats 6 month. That’s a huge bonus. Reminds me of how Costco doubles the manufacture warranty on electronics & appliances.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmmm. Same machine, just different colors and better tires, significantly lower price, triple the factory warranty......makes you wonder what the end game is here? Is Textron trying to move consumers to Bass Pro/Cabelas for the sport oriented models? Are they trying to move all AC buyers over, in order to close dealerships? Maybe nothing at all. Either way, interesting move.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How are the tires better? They are the exact same machine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that if you go to their home page, they don't show the XTR1000 or is it just me? Yesterday Google didn't even find their home page so some progress was made with the site.

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah if you go to Tracker Off Road or the link on Bass Pro, the XTR1000 is not there. But if you follow the link above it’s still there??

I wonder if they pulled the link as they were not suppose to announce the XTR yet? If it was to complete mistake the actual web page would be gone and the link above would not work.

·
Premium Member
7,694 Posts
looks like the oem 30" behemoth tires they mention in the advertisement at the link...

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Does anyone else think the red on black is better looking than any of the XX combos, past or present?

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
I thought it looked a lot better, but I like black and red...….so there's that. lol

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Man Joey, I hope they come out with that soon so you can, as Hollywood says, blow that lock off your wallet.
There is a better chance you will see a turbo Honda Talon and a 4 seat Talon before Textron gets off their ass and releases anything.

Frozen syrup moves faster then Textron and the sport SXS division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 159 Posts