Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yes mine dose it to
Well that kind of sucks but at least I hear it must be normal. I'm wondering if a clutch kit with solve this problem both take off lag and Noise? So I hear there is a fix for the front sway bar popping? What is it 2 lock collars or 4 of them?

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Well that kind of sucks but at least I hear it must be normal. I'm wondering if a clutch kit with solve this problem both take off lag and Noise? So I hear there is a fix for the front sway bar popping? What is it 2 lock collars or 4 of them?
I put a clutch kit on mine and the noise is still there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone figured out exactly where this crazy rattle is coming from for sure and the fix for it? It's driving me nuts!!
We are currently travelling for 7 days across Newfoundland Canada, I can't take much more of it .. along with the chugging at low speeds I'll be insane by the end of this trip lol.
Thanks.

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
Has anyone figured out exactly where this crazy rattle is coming from for sure and the fix for it? It's driving me nuts!!
We are currently travelling for 7 days across Newfoundland Canada, I can't take much more of it .. along with the chugging at low speeds I'll be insane by the end of this trip lol.
Thanks.
Liked it for the pic, not the post. Sorry you're having issues. Seems like everybody has the rattle. Hopefully somebody will come up with a fix.

·
Registered
403 Posts
McMastercarr
Part number 1488N213
3/32" thk x 1/2" wide x 10ft
$13.21 per roll

Will do the trick

Reactions: Courage9027

·
Registered
592 Posts
170 miles 10 hours. I didn't notice it last week. I really noticed it the first ride. I still have the sway bar pop but I feel that will go away too. I really love this thing. Hell I wanna drive it to work. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
While tapping around for the rear rattle with a rubber mallet I noticed the exhaust springs would rattle when I tapped the exhaust, it sounded like the 4000 rpm noise. I used mechanics wire and wraped the springs all together, seemed to eliminate it 90%.. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
Mine still rattles pretty bad between 4 and 5000 RPM. I finally got the decked-out package installed and with the roof it is really really loud now. and that's wearing hair plugs. 200 miles on it now.
What's going bald got to do with noise?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Mine still rattles pretty bad between 4 and 5000 RPM. I finally got the decked-out package installed and with the roof it is really really loud now. and that's wearing hair plugs. 200 miles on it now.
What's going bald got to do with noise?
Lol It should have read ear plugs!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine has the real loud rattles on decel as well but I only have 6 miles on mine so far. Seems everyone has silenced their rattles by tightening all the heatsheld bolts and messing with the exhaust springs for the muffler. There's where I'd start. I'll be messing with mine when I get home in a couple week's.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts