Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,just picked a new to us Wildcat XX! It’s pretty setup with the Speed 77” suspension (I may end up swapping to the 72” kit),Speedwerk Extreminator kit,Rugged Radio and fresh air,Simpson seats & harnesses,winch kit,glass windshield plus other goodies. I plan to use this site and the wealth of knowledge to keep this thing running smooth for many years! Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW,primarily riding areas will be Dove Springs,Cal City,Pismo (when/if it re-opens)and Glamis. It does have a street legal kit so some use in Havasu City when we’re there!

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
Welcome Dunerking, congrats! Sounds like you picked up a car with great mods!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hollywood! I hope it treats us well with many miles of smiles!
On a side note how did you come up with your username?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Congrats on the ride!! We love ours with the Speedwerx Eliminator kit....I would be interested in the 77'' kit if you decide to swap to the 72.

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
Thanks Hollywood! I hope it treats us well with many miles of smiles!
On a side note how did you come up with your username?
It's a long story......

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
Haha...as most of those type things go! Maybe meet up some time and finish the story.
Yep, you can find me in Glamis a lot. Wash 22. I'll be there on Wednesday for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, you can find me in Glamis a lot. Wash 22. I'll be there on Wednesday for 2 weeks.
Damn...2 weeks! Pretty envious...I’ve got to be a slave for the pay check right up to Thanksgiving. Definitely going to try and make down to G at some point this season!

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
I'll be there for 2 weeks around Christmas through New Years too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,just picked a new to us Wildcat XX! It’s pretty setup with the Speed 77” suspension (I may end up swapping to the 72” kit),Speedwerk Extreminator kit,Rugged Radio and fresh air,Simpson seats & harnesses,winch kit,glass windshield plus other goodies. I plan to use this site and the wealth of knowledge to keep this thing running smooth for many years! Thanks
Hey there! This is a great place to be. See you around.

·
Registered
2016 wildcat sport, hard roof, front and rear light bars, whips, winch, modified exhaust, pcv, intak
65 Posts
Welcome aboard lots of helpful people here!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts