Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I’m a total rookie to the SXS world. Researched several makes/models of SXS’s for over a year, initially liked the
Can Am RC however the price for new was just over the top for me. After local searching found a decent deal on a low miles/hours 2018 XX Limited. The gentleman who purchased it new installed some goodies, PCI car to car and intercom, GPS, lights, harnesses, Shock Therapy Gold Edition, 32’s and Raceline headlocks.
Looking forward to discovering all the fun of exploring Az and making new friends in the SXS world.
Happy trails all, TJ

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Hi everyone!
I’m a total rookie to the SXS world. Researched several makes/models of SXS’s for over a year, initially liked the
Can Am RC however the price for new was just over the top for me. After local searching found a decent deal on a low miles/hours 2018 XX Limited. The gentleman who purchased it new installed some goodies, PCI car to car and intercom, GPS, lights, harnesses, Shock Therapy Gold Edition, 32’s and Raceline headlocks.
Looking forward to discovering all the fun of exploring Az and making new friends in the SXS world.
Happy trails all, TJ
Welcome Azsunfun, congrats. It sounds like you got a great car with some nice mods already! Post up some pics.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great place and good bunch of people here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m also new to this forum. We are right down the road from each other. We should meet up for a ride one day.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I'll down the road from you as well.. west in wickenburg in the winter time only..

Doing lots trail ridin all around wickenburg but mostly north and east are the best..

give me shout when you need someone to get you in trouble...LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts