Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been sneaking around here the last few days wondering if i really wanted to buy a WC. well short story i go pick mine up thursday in boise. the dealers here wont get theres until middle of march, and i got impatient, got the green one. loved both colers and majority of my friends said green, 17331 out the door. from what i understand the todoos are check the magneto inspection cover, change tires, and do the WCD. is there anything else i should do besides run the hell out of her. thanks for all the great info on here. JR

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum! You about have it covered, can snag a turbo or supercharger if you feel froggy :}

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turbo would be nice but the sled i think is gettin the first turbo. :scratchchin:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum! You about have it covered, can snag a turbo or supercharger if you feel froggy :}
Forgot The Beer :pat:

Welcome To The Site JR

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am working tonight and headed straight there after work 5 hour drive should get there about 11:30 turn around come home(might have to stop along the way to play) and get home will be a long tired but worth it.:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the chaos, Jr. And congrats on the new ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts