Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Wildcat 1000
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day all,

i have just purchased my first Wildcat 1000. It's a 2012 model with some great added features and seems to be meticulously kept. Because I have formerly owned Polaris i know every sound and detail when the engine is at idle. The Cat fires up and runs strong but has a knocking sound on the belt side. It seems on rhythm with the motor. is this sound normal when sitting at idle.

has a Big Gun on it with a tuner set to the factory settings.

Hoping to hear this is normal. Glad to be part of the Forum and to have this resource

·
Administrator
28,027 Posts
Welcome Zip Tie, congrats. I moved your thread to Wildcat General Discussion. It could be normal, but best to post a video if possible. We have a great group of members that are always willing to help.

·
Registered
2012 Wildcat 1000
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Zip Tie, congrats. I moved your thread to Wildcat General Discussion. It could be normal, but best to post a video if possible. We have a great group of members that are always willing to help.
Thanks for the response , I will get a video and post it. If I can navigate how. in addition I should add it has the wet clutch deleted so maybe that's part of it as well. I'll start it up when I get home and post it to see what's up

·
Registered
2012 Wildcat 1000
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to post a video post a video but its telling me I don't have approved access. I'm guessing because I have not paid for the membership. I guess I will need to sign up so i can get the best assistance

·
Administrator
28,027 Posts
I'm trying to post a video post a video but its telling me I don't have approved access. I'm guessing because I have not paid for the membership. I guess I will need to sign up so i can get the best assistance
No, that's not the reason. You don't have to pay anything. Couple of things you need to do, get your post count up. 5 is the minimum number of posts before you can do anything, including PMing other members. You need to post a video to a server first (YouTube, etc.), then take it off of there. You can't just load a video, doesn't work that way on any forum.

·
Registered
2012 Wildcat 1000
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, that's not the reason. You don't have to pay anything. Couple of things you need to do, get your post count up. 5 is the minimum number of posts before you can do anything, including PMing other members. You need to post a video to a server first (YouTube, etc.), then take it off of there. You can't just load a video, doesn't work that way on any forum.
got it. I appreciate your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts